Floodlight Camera won't connect to the internet

Recent change to my router has prompted and my RING floodloght camera will not connect to the internet.

I have tried numerous other networks through mobile phone hotspots but not successful.

Any suggestions on how I resolve this?

Many thanks

Nicola

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue. Spending far too long pushing the top button, watching it do its thing only to end up back where I started, no connection.

Same problem. Was working great, then. suddenly stopped and now can’t reconnect. Floodlights come on with manual light switch and stay on. It’s like the motion sensor is toast. Please help!

Hey neighbors! If you’re unable to connect your Floodlight Cam back to the internet, please try power cycling the device by turning off power to the breaker for a few minutes before booting it back up with power. After this is done, try reconnecting the device by going into the Main Menu > Devices > Floodlight Cam > Device Health > Reconnect or Change Wifi Network.

In the event you’re still unable to get the device connected and set up, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.