Floodlight Cam Video Quality going the wrong way

Hi,

I have 2 Floodlight cams. I ugraded my router 1 month ago and have my signal strength to both at -40 to -45 RSSI. A good signal. However, night vision and bright light video quality is grainy, like 480p quality. Has Ring made recent Firmware updates that negatively affected video quality? Also, the repsonse time of the camera to focus when the lights come on is drastically slow…Thank you…

1 Like

Hi @dantiz. Would you mind sharing some screenshot or video examples of the grainy quality that you’re seeing in comparison to the regular quality on your Floodlight Cams? I’d be happy to take a look and see how I can help. When attaching this video, you will need to compress the MP4 file into a ZIP file, as ZIP files can be attached to your reply and not MP4s. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as YouTube, and then share the link to the video in your reply. Alternatively, if the video is saved in the Event History in your Ring App, you can choose to share it via email and copy the link that is generated.