cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Questions about Amazon Alexa devices and your Ring? Post them in our new Amazon Alexa board!

Floodlight Cam Night Vision no longer works

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Floodlight Cam Night Vision no longer works

This is ridiculous. I don’t physically have the time to sit on phone support to go through this all again and be told to try the basic steps that I’m way past.

I have two children to look after constantly, and would really appreciate to be able to lodge this as a ticket over email so this can be investigated whenever suits your team as well as myself. This is NOT something that can be fixed over the phone I’ve already made that clear.

Why do you have no support channels online!!!!???? What’s the point of this forum if there’s no solution other than to call Ring?

This isn’t good enough, and you need to provide another solution that works for me.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @leecollings - I'm sorry to hear you are so frustrated. The Community, being primarily a neighbor - to - neighbor forum, is unable to assist much further, without in-depth troubleshooting and looking into your account. We are sorry about that. I understand that you do not have time to call in, so may I suggest reaching out to our social sites such as Facebook or Twitter? Both are available for Direct Message, which should fit your schedule. Please let me know if that works for you as I know a team member is more than eager to assist where we can. Thank you! 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Can you please supply me with a customer service email address I can have a conversation with someone and provide all my evidence of my faulty product please?

This is absolutely insane that you are ofering no support for a device I've paid hundreds of pounds for, that now doesn't work correctly, and you're doing nothing about.

I don't have Facebook or Twitter so require an email address (especially if this forum isn't the place to get support from Ring from, and given that they are clearly no longer offering support via the app).

This is making me a very angry Ring customer, should I even stay with you or go somewhere else if you're not willing to look after your customers?

Highlighted
Community Manager

@leecollings We do not have email support at this time. You will need to call into our support team to have further device troubleshooting on this concern. Please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.