Floodlight Cam Lights

I am currently disappointed that there appears to be no efficient way to disable my Ring Floodlight cam LIGHTS. Neither motion snooze, motion schedule, Disarmed mode, etc., will disable the lights temporarily. They seem to be totally de-couple from any of the motion or camera settings and I feel this is poor design. I either have to BOTH, Disarm, invoke motion snooze, and/or motion schedule AND, go into light settings and turn off the motion zones/detection. Even the toggle button to turn off the light s is only temporary. All of these features need to be in sync. Again, in my opinion this is a design or software flaw.

Hey @edhaywood. Thank you so much for your feedback here on this situation. I will make sure to pass this onto the appropriate teams, as we are always looking for ways to improve our products for our neighbors. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: