Floodlight Cam Lights coming on constantly

I have two Ring floodlights. One is exhibiting no issues while the other’s floodlights are performing like a dusk to dawn light. The first time this occurred, I removed the floodlight from the Ring app, power cycled it and reinstalled. The issue went away for approximately two weeks.

After the two weeks the problem began again. I tried to perform the same fix of removing it and reinstalling it to the system, but this time it did not work. Everytime I try to turn off the light, it turns back on within 10 seconds. I’ve tried changing the settings listed in this thread to no avail. I’ve tried decreasing the zones and even set on and off times but the light continues to function as Dusk to Dawn. The only thing that has had minimum success is if I go to Live view and then toggle off the lights, they will remain off until Live view kicks off. Immediately after Live View kicks out, the lights come back on.

Both of my flood lights are connected to the same router (no extenders) and both are wired to a TP Link smart switch. Device health states firmware is up to date. I’ve ensured area around camera is clean. I believe I will also have to contact Ring support though not looking forward to lost time trying to troubleshoot and most likely repeating most of the steps I have already tried.