Floodlight Cam Audio Issues

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else is having audio issues with their floodlight camera. Mine is hardwired to an existing junction box. The individuals can hear me through the spotlight, however I cannot hear them at all. Is there a fix for this? Please Help!

1 Like

Hey @rsteele70 ! Are you able to try on another mobile device or tablet? This would be the quickest way of testing app streaming and speaker volume.

Also, if there is a physical light switch controlling the Floodlight cam, please try a powercycle by turning it off and back on. Please let us know how it goes!

1 Like

I’m having the same issue after just four days or purchased and installed. No audio , even the siren went dark no sound. Disconnected and nothing…

Hey @rober027! With the speaker and siren not sounding as expected, I recommend trying a reset. To complete a reset, please hold down the setup button for 20 seconds. If this does not resolve your concerns, the best next step would be a call to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for more indepth troubleshooting.

1 Like

I have the same issue,I tried resetting I powered off and on, only input and output audio is completely gone. I’m so frustrated. We’re you able to fin a solution?

Hey @JBEE. If you’ve tried the steps already suggested in this thread and the audio is still not working properly, it would be best for you to contact our support team directly. They’ll be able to take a deeper look at your device and offer more advanced troubleshooting steps in order to resolve this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

1 Like