cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floodlight Cam Audio Issues

New Neighbor

Floodlight Cam Audio Issues

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else is having audio issues with their floodlight camera. Mine is hardwired to an existing junction box. The individuals can hear me through the spotlight, however I cannot hear them at all. Is there a fix for this? Please Help!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Floodlight Cam Audio Issues

Hey @rsteele70 ! Are you able to try on another mobile device or tablet? This would be the quickest way of testing app streaming and speaker volume.

Also, if there is a physical light switch controlling the Floodlight cam, please try a powercycle by turning it off and back on. Please let us know how it goes!

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I'm having the same issue after just four days or purchased and installed. No audio , even the siren went dark no sound. Disconnected and nothing...

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @rober027! With the speaker and siren not sounding as expected, I recommend trying a reset. To complete a reset, please hold down the setup button for 20 seconds. If this does not resolve your concerns, the best next step would be a call to our support team, at 800-656-1918, for more indepth troubleshooting.

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.