Flood light is dying

My flood light is beginning to die. Ir stopped working and now the light strobes when there’s motion activated at night. I’d like to know if there’s any option to replace them at a discounted price.

Hey @garz. I would suggest trying to reset it first and seeing if that corrects the concern with the light. You can reset your Floodlight Cam by holding down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. From there, you’ll want to open the Ring App and navigate to the Device Health screen so you can choose the Reconnect to WiFi option.

If you find that the light is still flickering and not staying on as it should, you can give our support team a call at one of the numbers availablehere. They’ll be able to look into the warranty on your Camera and determine if it needs to be replaced. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19here to see how to contact support.