Flood light cam buzzing and lights

My flood light in the front of my house keeps making a buzzing noise that can last over 30sec. Do I need a new battery or a new flood light altogether? Plus the lights don’t always come on with motion anymore, it is hit or miss. These were up before I moved into the house.

Hi @Jordy100. For the buzzing noise that you’re hearing, can you please share an example of this? If the noise is present on a recorded event in your Ring App, you can simply tap to share it and choose email as the option to generate a link you can post here.

If the noise is not present in a recorded event, please try to capture it in a video from another device like your phone or tablet. When attaching this video, you will need to compress the MP4 file into a ZIP file, as ZIP files can be attached to your reply and not MP4s. In addition, you can upload this video elsewhere, such as Youtube, and then share the link to the video in your reply.

Regarding the lights, they should only come on at night when motion is detected. If you find that it’s dark outside and the lights are not coming on, you can try adjusting the sensitivity for the lights. I recommend checking out this Help Center Article here for information on the different settings available to control the lights on your Floodlight Cam.