Flood cam light

My flood cam light always on.

Hey @Clemboyd. What do you mean by always on? The lights or the camera? Please include more details on what is happening so neighbors of the Community can assist you.

I have a similar issue. My light turns on after the first motion of the night then stays on until sunrise. I have tried resetting the time out period (30 seconds) with no success. I have also tried different time outs with same issue

Hi @xprmnt. The light should not stay on indefinitely after motion is detected. in this case, since you have already tried performing a reset and the concern still persists, you may want to contact our support team directly. They’ll be able to take a closer look and provide more advanced troubleshooting steps in order to get to the bottom of this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.