Flood Light Cam

Just ordered a floodlight cam. Can’t wait to see how it works! I let everyone know once I get it in and set up.

2 Likes

Got my floodlight cam in. Very easy to install and the picture is nice and clear. I would love the option of setting a schedule so if motion is detected during certain times, the lights and siren will turn on. My current camera system does this so at night I have it aimed at our vehicles where no one should be. If it detects a person, it sets off the siren.

2 Likes

Happy to see the floodlight cam arrived so quickly and that you are satisfied with this addition to your ‘Ring of security’. The automatic triggering of the siren sounds like it could possibly be obtained through IFTTT or a recipe type software. I will most definitely share your interest with the team here about adding recipes and rules into the app. We always love to hear feedback regarding possible new features for the app so please continue to share as you enjoy your new Floodlight Cam.

@SonofLiberty82 wrote:
Got my floodlight cam in. Very easy to install and the picture is nice and clear. I would love the option of setting a schedule so if motion is detected during certain times, the lights and siren will turn on. My current camera system does this so at night I have it aimed at our vehicles where no one should be. If it detects a person, it sets off the siren.

There was some word through the grapevine (i believe i recall ring stating this themselves) that ring would offer a spoken alert on motion for wired cameras… have seen no updates on when we can expect it though

1 Like

At this time, Linked Devices will only record and trigger lights. Learn more about linking devices for enhanced security, here.