Don't Record when i'm at home

@Cyberswell wrote:

Hi everybody.

I’ve cams in my company and at home.

I don’t want record every time we have motion detect and when WE are at home or company.

Only when we leave company/home.

I can program notifications. But i find it’s very intrusive to record everytime.

I’ve seen on any post the “home mode”… But not deploy i think…

It’s an misunderstood of the app config ? or can’t we program cam to shutoff on certain hours ?

Thanks from france.

Hey

Just a suggestion…

Not ideal but what you can do in the meantime to stop any recordings is ste 1 motion zone to an area where you know there will be no motion ( i am testing a outdoor wired spotlight cam indoors) I have 1 motion zone setup facing the ceiling, i then have 2 zones covering an area i want it to cover… so when i am in the area of the cam (when at home) i have made those 2 motion zones inactive and made the 1 facing the ceiling active - So what happens is that it stops recording as there is no motion on the ceiling plus i get no notifications!

I have all the zones saved anyway so all i need to do is make the other 2 zones active when i want them to record any motion for example when i am not at home or when i am a sleep.

So far its working as it should be - also i have turned all the spotilight zones off so the cameras lights dont work now - as i dont need them on indoors (but suppose could set them up to work when i am a sleep).