Disarmed mode - Still getting camera notifications.

Hi all. I have added a couple of stick-up battery cams (the latest version) to my ever-growing camera collect, but even though I have set them to ignore movement when the alarm is disarmed I am still getting notifications on my phone from one of them. I’ve done the usual resets, etc. Anybody any ideas while I’m trying to get hold of product support? TIA

Hi @AndyCorbett! It sounds like you might have multiple Camera devices here. I recommend ensuring that this Disarmed mode has the Camera in question included in the configuration, as it is possible to exclude a Camera from a mode. Feel free to let us know what you find with support! :slight_smile:

I realize this is an old thread, but I’m having the same issue. I’ve confirmed both my doorbell and outdoor camera have the settings for motion and live view toggled to off in my Disarmed mode, but I’m still getting motion and person alerts.

Hi @ahowley. Since adjusting your Mode Settings didn’t work, I’d reach out to our support team to investigate what may be happening. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Hi,
I’m having the same issue. I have one spotlight cam. Did you learn the trick to use disable mode and stop camera motion alerting.?

I think I had to restart the app a few times and it finally stopped alerting

1 Like