Disable Home vs. Away

Totally unbelievable that there is no way to disable motion alerts without going to each device and each computer to do so. This should have been one of the first things the software developement team put into action. I just received 6 cameras for the inside of my home for Christmas but you can bet they are going back to the place of purchase now. I did find a schedule but who keeps the exact same schedule every day.

Hi @Byrdman. Have you seen the Global Snooze that is in the dashboard in your app? This Global Snooze button, which you can find a preview for here at the top right of the screenshot, will snooze all notifications of motion alerts for up to 4 hours on all your devices. This may help eliminate the notifications you are getting while you’re home.Also, keep an eye out for any app updates as we are releasing the newest Modes feature, which you can learn more about here.

The Snooze feature you mentioned is useless because there is no way to cancel it that I can find if you leave the house. However the Modes feature is what is needed to make this a viable solution to security. Any idea how long before it will be released. Not sure what this was not implemented when the interior cameras were released.

Thanks.