Did my POE Stick up Cams just get more sensitive to motion?

Hello,

I’ve had 2 POE stick up cams setup for a few months. They are each on all default settings, I haven’t setup any motion zones etc.

Suddenly, a few days ago, they both seem hyper-sensitive to motion. Example: my back door cam looks relatively tightly to my back door and has a small portion at the top of the viewing screen that faces my backyard and a small piece of a heavily used walking path. As of a few days ago, people on the walking path NOW trigger motion.

I view older video and the camera position didn’t change. I keep my apps and phone updated very regularly and I’m pretty sure there was an update to the Ring app (around) the same time as this began.

Anyway, not complaining, but I feel pretty confidant “something” changed for these very small movements (that are also far away) to suddenly be picked up as motion.

Thoughts?
Thanks.

Mark

Adding a zone and adjusting sensitivity is really easy, and the best way to ensure you get what you want. The motion adjustments (intelligence) of the Ring cameras are the best I have seen, and I have owned quite a few camera brands. I would do that first. If there was an update, my POE cameras have not changed.