Customer Service

Anyone know why Ring has lost all Customer Service!
They had the BEST email service ever. You’d email Help@Ring.com & an actual Person would reply with Answers & solve issues!
Now their emails go to dead mailboxes not even an autoreply!
Yes the Chinese CoronaVirus caused a pandemic however emails can be addresses from Home. What happened Ring? This is what WE Pay for & why I spent Tens thousands on Homes & Business to replace Security with Ring Products plus a Monthly cost!

https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Get-in-Touch

1 Like

Yes I would love to get in touch with customer service as my ring doorbell hasn’t been working properly and now we’ve been burgled ! I keep speaking to the advisors who have reset it all but it’s still not working and no one is listening to me ! I had the doorbell to try and stop being burgled ! Can anyone at all help me in making an official complaint !

Hi @Vikki1971! We care greatly about your security and privacy. As you have reached out to our support team, it is best to continue to communicate with the team. A support team member should be in touch with you within 72 hours of receiving an email.

The Community is certainly here to assist with any technical or product inquiries, however, it is a neighbor to neighbor forum, and so any concerns requiring direct support are best resolved via a call to one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.