Color deterioration on Floodlight Cam

The colors on one of my Ring Floodlight have deteriorated significantly after around a year of use - everything became violet/orange around 3 weeks ago and has stayed that way. My other cameras are ok so I am worried it is a hardware issue on that particular camera - what are my options?

Hi @alex_valkov! This definitely should not happen. Thank you for the image examples. I recommend resetting your Camera by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Try also removing power and switching back on. If this does not resolve your concern, Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Thanks but unfortunately the camera is at my vacation property and I can’t get there due to the lockdown at the moment - is there anything I could do remotely?
Thanks,
Alex

Unfortunately, we do not have a way to do a reset remote. Sorry about that @alex_valkov . Please let us know when you are able to safely return to your vacation home and we will certainly assist! Hope you and your family are safe and healthy!

Hi, so I reset the camera completely (both button and power) and even re-added it and updated the software. The colour problem still persists - what are my options? (p.s. I could not find any support phone number on the previous link you shared)

Thank you for attempting those steps @alex_valkov! The only other suggestion I have here is to check on your Color Night Vision setting. Enabling or disabling this feature may help for coloration of video in a low light situation.

If this does not resolve your concern, the best next step will certainly be to reach out to our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: