Color Cast on Ring Floodlight Cam

See attached picture. I have a purplish cast across 4/5th of my view during daylight hours. It does not show up at night. Any assistance to correct/resolve this is appreciated.

Hi @huffmt. To correct the discoloration of the view on your Ring, I’d recommend performing a reset and a new setup. To reset your Camera, you’ll just need to hold down the setup button for at least 20 seconds. Once that’s complete, the Ring App will have you walk through a new setup again by following the steps under Set Up a Device. Should this concern persist, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a closer look and offer more advanced troubleshooting support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

DId not work. Tried it twice. Other posts suggest IR Filter is stuck. Ring support is giving folks the run around on this issue.

1 Like