cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't unlink spotlight cam from doorbell

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Can't unlink spotlight cam from doorbell

I set up my spotlight cam to send notification of linked events to my doorbell and I set up a group with the spotlight cam and a security light.

I decided to "unlink" the spotlight cam from the doorbell, but it keeps sending notifications even though the settings are "off", and both devices have been reset multiple times.

Customer support agreed to send a new camera and gave me this instruction, "Moving forward, please do not to add anything to any kind of grouping at all to avoid the same issue in the future."  How can they tell one individual that when there are thousands of these devices set up to have groups??????

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Can't unlink spotlight cam from doorbell

Thank you for this information. We will be sure to take a further look into this for you. You should be able to link and "unlink" your devices as you wish. Please let us know how the replacement device works for you. Thank you! 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Can't unlink spotlight cam from doorbell

I just received my new Spotlight Cam and it linked to the doorbell.  Now it tells me my 30 days free recording has expired.  And no way to unlink them. 

/* */