Cams feature request-

I have one doorbell pro and one stickup cam set up outdoors facing my rear gate. It has been annoying so far that when i start doing some work around the back yard that i cannot set snooze alarms globally for all users. as the account owner i would like to have the control to snooze any camara for the duration options given in the app.

As it works now. i can immediately snooze the camara when i know im going to be working outside, but my wife continues to receive notifications on her phone while at work which is disruptive before she realizes she needs to snooze the camera if am out there working for a while. As the primary user i would like to be able to snooze any device across all users.

This should be an easy and sensible feature.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Agreed @EpicRingFan ! I will be sure to reinforce the need for this with our application developers. Thank you for the wonderful insight.

I’m voting for this one too.

Can make it a Power User function, where there is an additional Check Box next to what each User has the ability to turn on/off.

I’ve got multiple cams giving us 360degree coverage of the property. My wife loves the cams watching the house, other than the occasional spider taking selfies at 1am. But at the same time, she absolutely hates how our multiple devices that have the Ring App on them are dinging away when I’m outside pretty much triggering every cam.

I’m adding to this feature. Special KeyPad codes for snoozing. #0030 = 30 minutes; #0100 = 1hr, #0400 = 4 hours, etc. This be great if you have family over for the day and kids running every where. Having to go reset the snoozes for 4 hours in the middle of entertaining would be annoying. That’s if this COVID ever goes away and I can have people over again. sniff sniff

This request is pretty old and there is still a need to address this. Is there any update on adding this feature?

Hey neighbors! We’ll always post about any new product or feature releases on our News and Announcements board. While I have no news to share on this feature, I’d recommend sharing this on our Feature Request board. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: