Camera offline

Hi, I have a security cam which has just gone off-line, installed about 18 months ago been working fine. I have reset the Router, this is working fine because I can see it with my phone, I have also checked the power and the lights are working but the camera is not, i’ve been through all the troubleshooting and got to the bit where it wants you to press the device for 15 seconds I have done this and the camera is not flashing, it’s not responding at all…any idea?

Hey @Joanuk11. Since you have done the reset and this was to no avail, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. Please let me know how this goes! :slight_smile:

My driveway camera is off line for some reason, I reset the router & it shows the lite on, I’m to old to climb a ladder to push the button on top any other suggestions?

Hey @Judi43. I recommend calling up a neighbor, family member, or friend to help you get to the setup button on top of the device so that you can reconnect it, as this is the only way to do so at this time. Once you have a helping hand, please follow the steps inthis Help Center Article to get the device reconnected!

Morning, for some reason my Ring Camera came back on line all by it’s self about mid afternoon.

1 Like

I have no button above the camera to push. I have new WiFi connection ?

Hi @Sissycarter1. The setup button is located in different areas depending on what type of Camera you have. If it is not located on the top of the Camera, it might be the orange button in the battery compartment.