Black video and no live view

Starting at 11pm last night everything is black. It shows several spots of recorded video during the night but they are all black and the entire timeline after 11pm says footage unavailable. This morning I cannot access live video either. Everything is black. I tried from my iPhone app and the web. I uninstalled my app and reinstalled and no change. I rebooted my WiFi and no change. I have three WiFi extenders so there should be no connection issues.

Came back around noon but went back at out at 11:37pm, same time as last night.

Hey @Tsiawd. Since you are having this concern happen multiple times to you, please check out our Ring Help Center Article here for more information on how to address the black video concern. If you find the information does not resolve your concern, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes and what you are able to do to get this resolved, as your answer may help other neighbors!