cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Thank you for your patience! Community is back up and running. Please flag a Moderator if you experience any issues while posting. Thank you :)

Battery

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Battery

Every time I wait for camera to finish updating, the battery dies and won’t connect. I’ve tried this twice and same thing happened
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Battery

Hey @PH, how long are you charging the battery for? You will need to make sure you charge it for approximately 8 hours and then once it's been that long, put the batteries in and it should finish updating!

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

No I have charged the battery over night and all day while I was at work. It is only green light, then I put battery in, it updates then batteries die.
Highlighted
Community Manager

@PH Thank you for letting me know! If you haven't already, I would recommend reaching out to our support team here. They can do some further troubleshooting to see what needs to be done to address your concern. Please let us in the community know how it goes!

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.