Android Phone Update going backwards

I don’t understand why software updates actually make it harder and less convenient to use something. It used to be that I could click on one of my cameras and then scroll back through the timestamps with my thumb until I saw what I was looking for. The latest upgrade removed this great feature. Now you have to click on Even History, then select a time. If you couldn’t find what you were looking for in that clip, you have to close it and then select the next time. If there are 20 to 50 recordings in the day, that’s a heck of a lot of clicks when just a thumb scroll was perfect. Please put it back to the way it was.

Hi @rjory! The Event History Timeline feature you once had should still be available for you through the Ring app, and you can learn more about the feature here. You will access it through your dashboard by clicking on your camera’s tile preview and then it should pop it up from there!

If you are unable to see it still, I recommend to remove the app, reboot your phone (turn it off/on), and then reinstall the app. :smiley_cat: