All my Ring Devices are reporting OFFLINE. Most are using WiFi, StickUp cam using POE

For over a week now, all my Ring devices - 1x Doorbell Pro, 2x Floodlight Cam, 2x Chime and 2x Stick Up Cam Wired, are all reporting as Offline. Doorbell Pro, Chime and Floodlight Cam are connected using WiFi, whilst the Stick Up Cams is connected using PoE (Ethernet). There had been No Changes made to my modem router, and no issues with internet connections. Already tried to reboot my modem router.

I able to reconnect both of the Stick Up cams successfully, but when I goto the devices it still shows Offline. I even tried to remove (Remove Device option) the Stick Up cam, and able to add them back successfully. But still shows Offline. Also, unsuccessful to reconnect the chime and floodlight cams. I haven’t tried to reconnect the Doorbell yet.

I’m a bit lost of ideas how to fix the Offline issue.

Hi @BOB88R. It sounds like you have a network issue. When all of your devices are randomly having the same symptoms, it’s best to look for the common denominator. I would suggest contacting our support team so they can help determine what changes need to be made. You might also need to contact your ISP. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Unless you’re talking about the Chime Pros that get permanently offline after the software/firmware update. That has nothing to do with the network and everything to do with the “update”

1 Like