2 factor authentication

I don’t want to be forced to use 2 factor authentication. Already looking at other products. Help! I want my money back.

1 Like

Call customer service. 2 factor authentication is now mandatory.
Call Us
US: +1(800) 656-1918 (24/7)
US: +1(888) 981-8993 (Español - 24/7)
INTL: +1(310) 929-7085 (24/7)

I’m with you. This shouldn’t be mandatory. Is Ring trying to tell us that they have security issues? And if so, shouldn’t they be telling us? How about Ring allowing us to change the recording time, rather than forcing this upon us? Hello Ring, are you there??

@Mianke wrote:

I’m with you. This shouldn’t be mandatory. Is Ring trying to tell us that they have security issues? And if so, shouldn’t they be telling us? How about Ring allowing us to change the recording time, rather than forcing this upon us? Hello Ring, are you there??

This is why it’s mandatory. A few people don’t realize the risk or care… Post the recording time issue in that thread.

It is very annoying considering the fact the the “new log in” is from the same computer!

Could we at least have a guest account or a second user feature so my wife doesn’t have to call me at work to get the code?

I agree. I have several accounts with a major bank for 8 years, and have not had to change my password or do 2 factor authentication except when I change computers! It knows when I or someone is trying to sign in from a computer that is not MINE exclusively.

And, just to type a reply to this message, I had to go through the process AGAIN.

Every body has their own level of security concerns. I don’t carry a gun… others do. I don’t need 2 factor authentication. ALLOW ME TO DECIDE!

Ring is just junk