Cant update payment method

every time i go to press update card it opens a form and instantly closes

Hi @MichaelM. Have you tried using a different internet browser? Additionally, try clearing your cache and cookies on the internet browser you’re using. If that doesn’t do the trick, would you mind reaching out to our support team for this concern? They’ll be able to take a look and help you get your payment method updated. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Is there no other way of contacting from UK eg email or messages as I can’t call out on phone thanks I’ve also tried different browsers and clearing cache

I am having the same problem, on both Safari and Chrome. Your webpage is broken.

ok so not just me must be the new design they have on here as its changed in the last couple of months they need to fix asap

Hey neighbors, happy to help with this concern you are having with adding your card. If you have not already, please reach out to your bank and verify the card details you are entering match what’s on file with them. If you’ve already tried reaching out to your bank and verifying you have the proper form of payment, I recommend following up with our support team on this so they can look more into this concern.

Our team is currently investigating this concern, so it’s encouraged to reach out to them to see if this fits the same concern or if they can resolve it for you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here.

my card isnt the issue its the form im trying to fill in when i press “replace payment method” the form opens and then closes straight away before i can add my details

2 Likes

This is the exact problem Im having… Ive tried multiple computers and multiple browers… click to update…box opens for a second, then closes

this is not a credit card issue… Ring…please look into this… this is a website problem

Hi @FThompson. If the above mentioned steps didn’t provide a solution, you may need to contact our support team to get a card on file. Their contact information can be found in the post by Caitlyn. :smiley:

I’ve contacted them multiple times now and said it will be fixed it still hasn’t what if my card expires id lose my plan?? They need to fix asap

I am having the same problem, I start to fill out new payment form and it automatically closes. Tried several different browsers… HELP!

Not sure if this helps but the following worked for me. I couldn’t “update payment method” and saw the credit card screen flash for 1 second before it disappeared. I called customer service and they said to login using my primary email (the original email address used to create the account) rather than the secondary (shared) email address and lo-and-behold, it worked! Now I can update my credit card information online. Again not sure it’ll help but it worked for me.

I used my main email it didn’t work. They have now changed the site and you can now enter a new card :slight_smile:

1 Like