cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Protect Plan - Billing address not being accepted.

New Neighbor

Setting up Protect Plan - Billing address not being accepted.

I am trying to setup a new (first) payment option but both the app and the website refuse to accept my billing address. I have tried multiple different cards now (and my other half has tried all of hers) and none have been setup succesfully. It just always asks me to 'review my billing details for accuracy'.

Error Image 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Setting up Protect Plan - Billing address not being accepted.

Hey @Antony13. Are you able to verify with your banking institution if there is an alternative address you could or should be putting into the billing address information? It's possible that your address may be listed otherwise with your banking institution, so it's important to follow up with them to ensure you have it correct and there are no other ways you could or should be wording it when submitting. 

Once you have verified this, if you still run into this concern, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We're taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. Let me know what you're able to find out to get this resolved, as your answer may help other neighbors with a similar concern! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.