Ring Protect Basic subscription Question

My Ring Protect Basic subscription expires on Oct 27th. I’d like to make sure that the plan DOES NOT automatically renew by canceling my plan. However, if I try to cancel my plan it acts like the service will terminate immediately rather than when it should expire, which would be Oct 27th.

Is there no way to stop the auto renew at this point without stealing the last month of my service when I do it?

Hi @APK17. That is correct, when you go to cancel a Ring Protect subscription, it will cancel it at that time rather than at a later date. In this case, it may be best for you to set a reminder or notification to cancel it before it renews on October 27th, that way you can make sure to save any videos you need before doing so. It is worth noting that whenever you cancel your subscription, you will receive a prorated refund for the remaining time left. You can read more on how to cancel your subscription in our Help Center Article here. I hope this information is helpful to you. :slight_smile:

Re: Ring Protect Basic subscription Question

Yes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.