Yale Assure for Andersen Patio Doors with Z-Wave

I see that Ring support many Yale Z-Wave based locks.

Will the Yale Assure for Andersen Patio Doors w/ Z-Wave also work with Ring? I’m specifically looking at model YRM276-ZW2-619.

Thanks.

Hi @pb2e. Yes, the Ring Alarm system is compatible with a number of Z-wave smart locks. You can check out a list of locks that work with Ring Alarm in our Help Center Article here. It looks like the lock you mentioned is not on the list, so you may want to look into other models that are on there. I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks. I’m aware the model doesn’t appear on that list, hence my question here. Unfortunate other models don’t work because of this specific door design.

Looking for anyone in the community to see if they’ve tried and had success. Also wanted to have a feature-ask to support this Yale lock model.

@pb2e Any models that are not on the list of smart locks that work with the Ring Alarm system will not work. We’ve created a Feature Request board, so feel free to add this lock suggestion and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your suggestion! :slight_smile: