Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring integration with ELAN

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Ring integration with ELAN

Hi,

From reading some of posts I believe that RING does not allow integration with Home Automation systems, but I just wanted to be sure that this is correct before I remove my ring doorbell. I am especially interested in the integration with ELAN. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Ring integration with ELAN

Hey @Daalie. What exactly is ELAN? I'm happy to look into we do integration when them at this time, but since I am unfamiliar with it, we may not be integrated at this time. In addition, please let me know what Doorbell you have! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Elan is a whole house control system.  I have the same question about integrating a ring doorbell into the system.  Here is a link to their website.

https://elancontrolsystems.com/

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I would love to see elan integration as well

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey neighbors! While we are not currently integrated with ELAN, we value our neighbors' feedback so we've created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.  Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! Smiley Happy

Curious and want to learn more about the Community? Visit our Community 101 - New Member Checklist here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I would like to see intergation of the Ring products in to the ELAN whole home system also (Nortek Control).  Please let me know when this may happen as I would expand my useage of the Ring products if they were intergated to ELAN products.