cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Thank you for your patience! Community is back up and running. Please flag a Moderator if you experience any issues while posting. Thank you :)

Ring app for Lg tv

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Ring app for Lg tv

its not blocked works on mine

Highlighted
New Neighbor

It is not in the app section. How are you accessing the ring feed?
Highlighted
New Neighbor

How are you accessing your ring cameras on your LG tv???
Highlighted
Community Moderator

Hi neighbors! At this time Ring is compatible with Fire TVs that enable users to add the Ring skill to. We have found that the Fire TVs are compatible with this, as well as varied models from other manufacturers if stated in their documentation. For example, check out samsung's support page about this integration with them. 

In regards to other TV models,  like LG, while there may be an app or Alexa operation, the model might not support Ring or the Ring skill. This is best checked in their support articles. Of course, we are always working to add and improve on our devices and features. Feel free to add this as a feature request on our Feature Request Board, which we frequently share with our teams here! Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I do not like your answer.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Voted and shared it on twitter

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hi All have tried everything to connect my Ring door bell Thru Alexa to no awail.

will a firestick solve the problem or am i wasting my time and money?

Thanks