cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring and Chamberland My Q

New Neighbor II

Ring and Chamberland My Q

Any plans to integrate the Chamberland MyQ into the system? Would love to be able to have the door automatically close so many minutes after arming, or alert me if the door is left open so many minutes after the alarm is set. Also, would love to be able to have the door automatically open in the event of a fire alarm (as well as all my locks unlock).

Converted from Iris. Currently have a ring alarm, doorbell, wired spotlight cam, and waiting on the new ring lighting!
6 REPLIES 6
Community Moderator

Re: Ring and Chamberland My Q

Hi @SonofLiberty82, I have let the team know of your interest for this integration. We appreciate you explaining the reasons you would like to add it to your system. This is also a great list to check for all devices included for Works With Ring at all times. 

New Neighbor II

Thank you Smiley Happy
Converted from Iris. Currently have a ring alarm, doorbell, wired spotlight cam, and waiting on the new ring lighting!
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I would like to see this integration too.

You may or may not already know this, but I recently found that the MyQ app will send notifications if the door is left open for a certain amount of time.  For example, if my garage door is open for longer than 5 minutes between 11pm and 7am, it sends a notification to my phone.  

New Neighbor

Have you tried using SimpleComands.com yet? I think you may be able to do what’s your looking for in there on top of many other things between many different platforms and devices. 

New Neighbor

I have mine set to automatically close at 10pm 

New Neighbor II

I love this idea.  Would be nice from the app to see the status of my doors like my Schlage lock that is connected to my hub.