Ring Product Not Working on Apple Watch 4

Why does Ring not have an APP for my Apple Watch 4?

I receive alert notifications but there is no Ring APP for an Apple Watch to view them???

One of the reasons I bought my Apple Watch was so I wouldnt have to dig out my phone every time I received an alert.

Seriously Ring???

(Please dont tell me it is an Apple issue as they have already said it was on your end)

Following

I receive alert notifications but there is no Ring APP for an Apple Watch to view them???

One of the reasons I bought my Apple Watch was so I wouldnt have to dig out my phone every time I received an alert.

Seriously Ring???

(Please dont tell me it is an Apple issue as they have already said it was on your end)

Seriously Ring???

Why does Ring Floodlight not show Live View or History on Apple Watch?

I receive alert notifications on my watch but does not allow viewing.

(Only an activity alert shows.)

When will Ring correct this?

Hi @Fairway.

I understand you receive alert notifications on your Apple Watch but there is no way to view them with the Ring Apple Watch App.

I see you posted this almost one month ago, have re-posted it several times and there still has been no response let alone an answer. Oh well…Thanks for buying THE Floodlight Cam and paying the annual storage subscription fee!!!