cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring Integration with Google Home/Nest Hub

New Neighbor

Ring Integration with Google Home/Nest Hub

I'm interested in having Ring cameras integrate with a Google Home/Nest Hub. I did find that there was integration up until recently and now Ring does not show in the list of available Google devices. Please allow Ring cameras to be viewed on a Google Hub or at least explain why they don't now.

11 REPLIES 11
Community Manager

Re: Ring Integration with Google Home/Nest Hub

We appreciate your patience, @hnb48 ! Our team is currently looking into the integration with Google home and we'll keep you updated as soon as we know more.

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
New Neighbor

Great news! The sooner the better.

Thanks for the update.

New Neighbor

This is something I really want to have :-)

Community Manager

Please see this link, for more information: https://assistant.google.com/services/a/uid/000000e4ac17fd8b 

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
New Neighbor

Please don't delay to much........ I realy love my ring products & being able to use them with my Google products would be gold!

New Neighbor

Hi Jennifer,

The URL is dead. The existing Ring actions cannot view the Ring camera on the Nest Hub's screen.

New Neighbor

It appears Ring was removed from the list of compatible devices and you have received a ton of negative reviews letting you know that. What is the current status of Google Nest Hub compatability. Not one from years ago.

New Neighbor

nest is looking better.. integration with google and free 24hr video viewing....

New Neighbor

Im debating on ditching the ring doorbell for the nest doorbell and home hub, i just dont want to pay the $220+ for it. I just want the monitor dedicated to all my cameras and not rely on my phone when im home to see everything.