Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring Doorbell automatic live view on Fire tablet

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Ring Doorbell automatic live view on Fire tablet

Hello,

I do have amazon echo show and fire tablet HD8 (8th gen). Both of them looks like fully supported for alexa skills, but I cannot manage to have live view automatically comming on when dorbell anouncing that "someone is in front...". It is working fine on amazon echo show.

When I go camera inside devices setup I see in section "announcement Devices" only echo show device. 

The fire tablet is set to be in "show mode" all time long.

Thanks for help.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Ring Doorbell automatic live view on Fire tablet

Hey @mixi. The automatic Live View being pulled up when you have an event happen is a new feature that was just released to the Echo Show, and will not be available for the Fire tablet yet at this time. We are so glad that the Alexa team was able to release this for the Echo Show, and look forward to more integrations in the near future. 

If you'd like, as we value our neighbors' feedback, we've created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Smiley Happy 

Like my answer? Accept it as a solution (click on the 'Accepted Solution' button next to reply). Learn more about the Community, here.