Nuki integration problem - icon disappeared when activating "Event History Timeline"

Hello Ring App developers,

I am using Ring + Nuki at my place in Netherlands. Recently I found the Nuki Icon does NOT appear after activating the “Event History Timeline” feature in Ring app. It appears in traditional mode in which “Event History Timeline” feature is deactivated.

More details in the attached screenshots.

Hi there, @walterspy. Thank you for letting us know of what you’ve ran into here. The Event History Timeline feature is a permanent feature that we have in the Ring App now, but I will make sure to pass this along to the appropriate team.

For now, continue operating your app as you were, and keep in mind that the timeline feature may not always allow you to disable it. Our team is always working hard to make improvements and ensure that we keep our neighbors happy. Thanks for your feedback!

Hello,

My key point is NOT about the Event History Timeline feature, but the Nuki integration is LOST once this features is turned on. In the past when this feature was not there, I can switch to Nuki directly from the Ring App video.

Hello Chelsea,

I’ve chatted with one of your support colleague and he/she said the problem I raised has been reported to the developers. Could you follow up if this case has been already taken care of? Thanks.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 7:32 PM <> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 7:31 PM <> wrote:

Walter I’ve reported this to our developers for you -

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 7:28 PM <> wrote:

Nuki is still listed as one of the Ring Partner or integrated apps, but so far I’ve only got info on their company website which isn’t what we need to know right now. We need to know how to insure your Nuki lock is still integrated with your Ring app - correct?

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 7:25 PM <> wrote:

Ok

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 7:25 PM <> wrote:

let me check for you Walter and see what I can find out for you quickly - if we can’t scare up any info I’ll definitely send this into our developers. Hold tight for a couple of minutes for me please.

Hey @walterspy. Thanks for reaching out to our support team! Since you’ve chatted in about this and it’s documented on your account from the support agent, I was able to check in with the appropriate team and they are currently investigating this concern. The support agent should give you an update as soon as this is resolved, but I am now watching this concern as well and will update you once I have one myself! Thanks again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, may I know if there is any update on this issue? Thanks.

@walterspy, thank you for checking in on this! I appreciate your patience in the matter as I know it has been some time. After checking in with the appropriate team, it looks like this bug is still under investigation. Of course, I will still make sure to update you once it’s resolved, but feel free to check in whenever on it and I’ll let you know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, yet another month. Any updates?:slight_smile:

Hi @walterspy ! We’re checking on this for you. Thanks for your patience :slight_smile:

Hey @walterspy! I was able to get a more official ETA for us. According to my teams, this should be fixed and implemented in a summer update of the app that we will have. It should be during late summer, so closer to this time I will update this thread to make sure you got the fix. Apologize again for such a delay, but thank you in the meantime!

@walterspy I know it has been awhile since we have been in contact. I have gotten word from my team that this should be resolved at this time. Please let me know if you have this fixed with the most recent app update! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Chelsea! It’s finally come back the Ring App!

1 Like

Hello! Sorry I know its a older thread, but I have the same issue, the nuki button dont Show up, - and overall I have issues with connecting ring to other services, like nuki, echo show, and the Google skill, it has no install button anymore and is actually dead!? Please help! Thanks!