MyQ Shortcut gone after recent ring update. It Will not allow me to set it up again.

I was thrilled to see a shortcut for my MyQ garage door opener application on my ring application. It worked fine until the recent ring update. It went away suddenly and was replaced by a greyed shortcut requiring me to set it up again. When I tried to set it up it tells me that the MyQ email is not a valid email. I have signed out of and back into the MyQ app with no issues using this email. I am very disappointed with this recent update. Why can’t I set up this shortcut? It was very convenient to go directly from setting my alarm to closing my garage doors without closing one app and opening another.

Hi @BriCra. I’d recommend uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone to clear the cache, and reinstalling the Ring App. After that’s done, try to set up the MyQ shortcut again to see if it works for you. If it still gives you the same error message, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. They’ll be able to take a closer look at this for you and offer more support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.