cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrations Feature Request

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Integrations Feature Request

I have the combo First Alert CO and Smoke detectors.
I have situations where I would like to disable JUST the CO or JUST the Smoke detection (ideally for an adjustable period of time, such 1, 2, 3 hours etc.), I realize that the detector itself may not have the capability, but the reporting to central dispatch could.

I would also like to see Alexa integration, so that a routine could be set up to announce which device is alarming to ALL of my echo devices. I have an echo in my barn and if I am working out there I would not be able to hear the ring alarm that is located in the house, but I would be able to hear Alexa.

Be able to silence the smoke alarm remotely via the ring app, without having to get out a ladder.

Thanks
Highlighted
New Neighbor

It will open or close the door?  I thought it just TOLD you if the door was open/closed.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yes, this is a feature Nest has over Ring - the ability to sense when you are home.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Integrations Feature Request - Ring Alexa Skill - Motion Snooze

We need this! The Ring definitely over-notifies. Need the ability to quickly pause notifications for a period of time also - not just at certain times of the day.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Pause notifications with Alexa voice command. We are inundated with notifications when the dogs are outside, or someone is bringing in groceries, or we are plowing/shoveling. We need to be able to pause all alerts - with a voice command - for a custom period of of time (10 min, 1 hour, etc).
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Smart Home Hub

Ring has a great alarm base station that has the ability to be so much more. If y'all could enable to zigbee chip, I would be able to replace my wink hub(which appeared to be going downhill anyways). The ability to move all of my current integrations over would be awesome. It'd also be nice to see integrations with Phillips hue and HomeKit. Althoug I know it's been said that HomeKit is on the way. I have a workaround utilizing HOOBS that is awesome. It'd be nice to see official integration with HomeKit. 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

How about if you start with HomeKit, like you promised THREE years ago!?!?!???!!!!!!
New Neighbor

Here is a great idea that all Home Security Cam I have not seen it yet.
I'd love to see a Ring App and connect to the Automobile Screen either by Bluetooth or by Wifi similar to that Android/OS App that connects to a Smart TV.
-Notifications for rings/motion while driving, I don't have to grab my phone and look for it.
-Ability to live stream and talk to the Ring products.
If this becomes available Ring will dominate most of the market out there. But I have little hope that Ring will do something about it before some else does.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: Integrations Feature Request - Ring Alexa Skill - Motion Snooze

Just found that my Ring purchased during the Black Friday sale doesn't integrate very well with Alexa.  This is a must have "Feature" and the only reason I went with Ring.  Good thing I still have my old doorbell.  Going to wait till my last day to send it back and hope this gets added before then.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yes Ring. Add automations! I am running all of my smart switches/outlets on Samsung Smartthings to automatically schedule lights to turn on/off. We need Ring to add this capability to have all controls under 1 app.