Installed RAPID RING (Android): Alert/Answer Screen no longer shows up on ECHO SHOW

Is there some kind of conflict w/ Alexa Show since the Rapid Ring Companion app alert is used on my phone and the regular Ring app alert is turned off? The alert /answer screen on Alexa Show show worked previously.

I’m using a Ring Video Doorbell 3, an Alexa Show and a Note20 Ultra.

Hey there, neighbors! I recommend removing and reinstalling the Ring app on your mobile device. This will check for updates and ensure the app is optimally integrated with your mobile device. The use of Rapid Ring app should not impact your actual Ring device operation, and so as long as the necessary steps were taken as outlined in our Community post, the Alexa skill should work as intended. As you mentioned using Android, please also check for any apps installed that might conflict with the Ring app. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I have installed Ring Doorbell 3 Plus with Echo show 8. When I Ring the bell, Echo Show, announce the ring, however, it doesn’t automatically show the camera. Setting in Alexa App is according to instructions & both divides are updated.