Inovelli Smart Switch

Good day. I am a Ring Alarm (Monitored) Security customer and we love it.

Inovelli Switches and Dimmers

https://inovelli.com/

These are some of (if not) the best smart switches on the market. They have many forms of settings, plus are z-wave which is important when you lose internet.

Integration through a hub I use Hubitat) is a snap. Seamlessly, I can integrate Alexa’s Routines to the 3-way Dimmers.

It should be relatively simple for Ring to code/coordinate the Alarm system such that we can have the LED strips tied to changes in Ring security modes of Disarmed, Arming Away, Armed Home, Armed Away, and Alarm Running.

How can we ask that Ring adapt Inovelli?

Hi @TheOC. Thanks for sharing this integration suggestion with us! As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature! :slight_smile: