cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Integrate Ringdoor Bell With LG TV

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: How to Integrate Ringdoor Bell With LG TV

Mine does this too. I bought a 55” OLED LG from Costco this year with Alexa built in. It will not display either the blink or ring cameras, it’s stops at LOADING. So it knows the cameras, but can’t show video. My mom bought the same tv but 65” and hers works perfectly. That LOADING screen shows for maybe a second and then shows the video. I think it’s TV software related because it won’t show blink or ring.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

@ Admin Are we any closer to an answer reference a Ring doorbell app on LG TVs??  This is ridiculous.. !

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hello! I share your frustration no real solutions for LG referred back to Ring and they are zero help. I even raeched out to Alexa - no dice. I have the 2019 LG 65 inch with Alexa integrated. I noted your mom I beleive, has te 65" LG and was able to get hers rind to work on TV. Would you mind replying with the set up steps I should be doing, with alittle luck maybe with your help I can get it to work. Wish I could do the same for you, realize it's a big request, but sure would apprecaite youe help. Have a wonderful day! Smiley Wink

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Hello!  I share yor frustration!!! I too have the lG 2019 65" with A;exa integrated.

Cannot get ring to load, tried fro help with lG, Ring and even Amanzon alexa - getting nowhere! Any Ring neighbor that has been able to integrate your Ring to LG so many would really be in your debt if you could kindly provide step by step insyructions or your tips and tricks to get ring to load to LG. Best to all!!!Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi neighbors! If the previous suggestions offered by the other moderators in this thread are not helpful, it may be best for you to reach out to Alexa's support team directly. Since this is through the Amazon Alexa integration, if your Ring app works with the Live View and the Amazon Alexa side of things will not, their support team will be able to take a closer look at this for you. 

Curious and want to learn more about the Community? Visit our Community 101 - New Member Checklist here.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Having the same exact issue, and I have 7 ring cameras!