Google Home Hub

Hi, I just bought a Google Home Hub, choosing it first because it said it worked with Ring and 2nd because it had a better overall rating than the Alexa Echo 8. I have set it up, but essentially now it is just a really expensive clock. I have searched until I am blue in the face to find some secret method, but no luck. Before I pack it all up and return it for the Echo, I thought I would try here.

TIA

Hi @gethersno. At this time, Ring is not integrated with Google Home devices. We have a similar thread on this question here, as well. While Ring devices cannot be integrated with Google Home products, they do work with Alexa devices upon downloading the Ring Skill in the Alexa App. You can read more about how Ring works with Amazon Alexa in our Help Center Articles here. I hope this helps clear things up! :slight_smile:

Thanks, I had read the other thread but was hoping. I prefer Google over Alexa, but this is for the living room, and it will enable my son to see the cameras when an alert happens. :frowning:

1 Like

Checking whether Google Hub works with Ring? Seems not, but thought I’ll check :slight_smile: