August lock integration

I recently purchased a Ring Doorbell Pro to replace my Ring Doorbell 2 and was told by a sales rep at Home Depot that the August Pro supported integration with Rings smart home eco-structure. We were doing a major home renovation so I wasn’t able to install my Ring Pro until a few days ago and just found out that this isn’t true. Fortunately my new Chamberlin garage door opener is supported but any ways I would love it if Ring could add support for Augusts line of products.

If this is something Ring doesn’t plan on offering could you please let me know what locks are supported? I have found several sites online that state that Ring only supports integration with August locks so suffice to say I would rather hear directly from someone at Ring as to what locks are supported.

As side from that we love the Ring Doorbell Pro and are now looking at your out door cameras and your complete security system. I have even read information that states that August locks are supported via the Ring Security Controller. Is that true? If it is this is any easy fix for us as we were looking at adding that anyways. Thank you for making a fantastic product, again we love our Ring Doorbell and it was Ring that motivated us install other smart home devices.

1 Like