cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August lock integration

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Re: August lock integration

Purchased an alarm system based on the announcement in January. Would love for this to be integrated.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I'd like to see my August lock could worked with my newly purchased Ring alarm! Please do what you promised! 

Highlighted
New Neighbor

Please update on August lock integration plz. This would be a game changer.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I am considering sending my lock back.  I can't believe it won't work with Ring.  I read the announcement and expected it to work.   

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I just got both August lock pro and Yale assure SL z-wave on cyber Monday sale and trying to decide which to keep and which to return. I like august lock better but I have a Ring alarm. When will the promised integration happen? It’s been outstanding since January CES.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

I don't think it's gonna happen honestly. Theirs been no update on August Lock integration from Ring at all.
Highlighted
New Neighbor

Yes. Please integrate August with ring. It would make so much easier to be able to disarm ring when august is unlocked
Highlighted
New Neighbor

@Riley_Ring wrote:

Hi @TechGuy42,  I have informed the team here of your interest in an August Lock integration. I currently do not have any updates but if any other neighbors are also interested in this specific integration, please reply to this thread to let us know. We will continue to update you with more information as it comes in!

You already announced future integration almost a year ago. Can someone from Ring/Amazon give us a clear indication on when this will be delivered? Looking at expanding beyond the doorbell in the Ring ecosystem but this would be a nice add-in but won't commit without a clear date.

Highlighted
New Neighbor

I’m also interested in the August lock integration.
New Neighbor

Another user who wants August integration with Ring Alarm. Please share an update!