Amazon cube causing overlay on live view

Noticed few months ago there is an overlay on my ring live view when using amazon cube with alexa. It blocks the bottom and a portion of the top. Also has a mic status in the middle bottom. Not so much a problem during the day(annoying though) but at night I cant make out anything.

This is stupid to have on a security camera and I really want it gone. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @Peppipat, can you please attach a screenshot of what you are referencing that you are seeing in the app? For the Live View as well, if you are able to tap on your screen when viewing the Live View, it will get rid of all icons on the screen, including the red/green phone icon, mic icon, and any other additional icons you may see.

The live view that this is happening to is the live view on the amazon cube,like stated. There is no touch screen,im not on a device when this problem occurs. It is a tv.

I have attacthed a picture of my problem.

I may have to find help through amazon services because it seems like an amazon fire tv cube problem,less likely ring.

@Peppipat Thank you so much for that picture and clarification! Yes, since this is happening on the Amazon’s interface, it would be best to reach out to them to have them take a look into this. This is something that may be intended, or they may have an option to flip this off. Make sure to show them this picture for reference as it helps clear it up what you’re referencing! Let me know how it goes. :slight_smile: