Alexa Guard Glass Break

Is there a way to automatically make the ring alarm go off when alexa guard detects glass breaking. My alexa detected glass breaking and it send me a notification and i had the option of sending it to ring. This is an issue if i am sleeping and dont see the notification. Ring should automatically siren if alexa detects glass breaking. Is this possible?

Hi @ourmando. This Help Center Article here has a comprehensive list of the features of using Alexa and your Ring Devices. Additionally, you can setup a routine using the Alexa app and Guard Mode to define what will happen in the event Guard Mode is active! But to answer your questions, I do not know of a way to make the Ring Alarm siren to automatically go off when Alexa Guard Mode detects a glass break.

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!