Accessing Ring Video Doorbell Pro using Alexa app for Windows 10

@LemonPeeler Thank you for the clarification! I apologize as I was a bit confused, and thought you were meaning that you could not access the Pro from the Ring app, not the Amazon Alexa app. The integration between Amazon’s Alexa App and the Ring devices is a work in progress that we are hoping has full integration in the future. It’s great that you can at least see the Doorbell from your Show device, as this is the most important feature we’ve made sure to have fully worked out for our neighbors so that you can see who is at your Front Door. We are constantly working to integrate fully on all fronts, so I encourage you to do any changes you will need for the Doorbell through the Ring app in the meanwhile.

Overall, thank you again for this feedback! I’m passing on this information to the appropriate team that works on the integration. This information is very important to them, as they need to know what our neighbors are looking for, and also what other companies are already doing. Hope you have a great rest of your week!