Welcome to the Ring Community!

Hi! Welcome to the Ring Community, Ring’s first owned community forum to drive peer-to-peer support and discuss Ring-relevant information.

Join the community and participate in conversations and contests, share ideas, ask questions and more. However, before you begin, take a look at our Community Guidelines and ensure you follow them at all times. If you ever have any suggestions you would like to share about the Community, feel free to send any suggestions to community@ring.com.

While anyone can search and read the Ring Community for information, only registered Ring neighbors can post new topics, participate in promotions/giveaways, answers, or comment. Additionally, members can track discussions and even receive notifications whenever new posts are made. Feel free to encourage other Ring neighbors to join the Ring Community at any time!

Check out our Community 101 New Member Guide to get started now! From there, we suggest exploring your new neighborhood. Get familiar with the different types of boards and layout of the Community.

Be sure to introduce yourself and say hi to other neighbors, here. We can’t wait to get to know you all and are excited to welcome you as a new neighbor to our Community!

5 Likes

Found it!

2 Likes

Thanks for setting up this community forum!

2 Likes

Hello, Ring (Shaq), somebody! I’d like a response please. Specifically, how do I prevent the sharing of ANY of my information? I give you my money, that entitles me to freedom from information-sharing, no?

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2020/01/ring-doorbell-app-packed-third-party-trackers

Hey, dingaling! Stop spamming the same posts! It’s against the rules. One post is enough. Consider yourself reported for violation of the community rules…

1 Like

Hi neighbors,

First and foremost, we want to remind you that at Ring, privacy is foundational - and guides every decision we make.

Like many companies, Ring uses third-party service providers to understand the use of our mobile app, which helps us improve features, optimize your customer experience, and evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing. We care deeply about providing our neighbors with the best possible experience and leverage these tools to help us do so.

We want to ensure you that these service providers’ use of the data provided is contractually limited to appropriate purposes, such as performing these services on our behalf, and not for other purposes. Ring is not in the business of selling customer information.

For more information, please reference our Privacy Notice on Ring.com/privacy.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Hello, Ring (Shaq), somebody! I’d like a response please. Specifically, how do I prevent the sharing of ANY of my information? I give you my money, that entitles me to freedom from information-sharing, no?

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2020/01/ring-doorbell-app-packed-third-party-trackers