cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself.

New Neighbor

Re: Welcome neighbor! Please introduce yourself.

Terri from Mn had ring doorbell for few years now. Except didnt do the the subscription at 1st. Well got broke into. No pictures as they broke in front door next to door bell. 🤬 Never caught, money and pieces of jewelry that were my grandma and mine I was goi g to hand down to my granddaughters! Lesson learned.
New Neighbor

We are a retired couple and moved to da Berry about a year ago. Just decided to get ring due to a few incidences recently. Hopefully this will deter any further activity.
New Neighbor

Hi.  I am a UK based Ring owner with a few years under my belt. My background it in Technology and Sevice management so I fortunately have a head start on most owners in understanding the complexities of the Ring offering and what it is and isn't capable of.

I am more than happy to help out anyone who activity wants to solve an issue with a Ring Doorbell or Camera (I don't have the Alarm or Lights yet). Most issues are common and easy to solve, but others will require you to connect support. Don't be afraid to do so, as they are very helpful indeed. But even then you find you are still frustrated, and maybe you can get help from the community as we share a lot of knowledge and experience between us. 

I like to solve problems, but realise that not all problems are solvable.. deep eh?

Community Manager

Hi @Breed63 ! Make a post in the Neighbors app as well. Learn more, here: https://shop.ring.com/pages/neighbors

Got a question? The Community is full of answers! Use our Search bar at the top for quick results.
New Neighbor

Just installed a system of cameras and learning how to use it.

Now that I am somewhat familiar with it I plan to add more.

Intrigued by what I see on the neighbor watch.

avattan18